Google
 

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Adenium - A photo for The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest


Adenium - 01
Originally uploaded by
BornJavanese

Since I've joined The Nature Conservancy to have the updated news from the site, I just received and enjoy a lot of beautiful nature pictures of another places on this planet Earth. Sometimes I wondered if I could share photos from my country - Indonesia. Now, I do it!

Fortunatelly, the website holds a digital nature photo competition. It's time to partake in it, I think. Nevertheless I have no camera anymore since the one I got was stolen by a thief! However, thank God, when I came home to my homecity - Jogjakarta - a good friend of mine let me use his digital camera. It's Nikon DX4. I just thought of making pictures for the beloved conservation community. I did it some.

The picture above is an Adenium. I toke it from my foreyard. The plant is growing with little shoots coming out from their stem. A new era of a living has just begun, bringing new hopes of the future! [skd]

No comments:

Post a Comment



© 2007 - sukandar_ag
You can use any posted subjects of this blog for any purposes with permission. Feel free to contact me by e-mail:
sukandar_ag@yahoo.com.